The dog PACER ™ dog treadmill was designed with careful precision. It can hold dogs from 1 to 179lbs and it has patented folding technology making it extremely light and portable. A lot of design time and testing went into creating the perfect treadmill for your dog and we accomplished just that with the dog PACER LF 3.1
- Weather – Every day is a perfect day for exercise when you are indoors. No issues with rain, sleet, snow or bad weather.
- Obesity prevention – A consistent regiment of exercise and diet will lead to a healthier, happier and longer life for your dog.
- Vet bill decrease – As your dog ages, exercise can help to reduce future bills.
- Allergy Sufferers – No matter how sensitive you or your dog are to pollution, pollen and weed allergen, your dog will still get his needed exercise at home.
- Time – Because of busy and hectic schedules, we often find it a challenge to walk our dogs after a long day spent in the office.
- Safety – No worries about walking your dog at dawn or late at night or on a busy street. Exercising your dog indoor eliminates these issues.
Treadmill Height: 46 In
Overhead Bar Height: 36.5 In
Dimensions folded: Inch L-42.28 W-22 H-8.5, CM L- 107.4 W-56.1 H-21.7
Dimensions open: Inch L-76.77 W-27.16 H-46.18 CM L-195 W-69 (with computer) H-117.3
Running area: Inch 71 X 16.5 CM 180 X 42
Product Weight : 84.4 Lbs 37.7 kg
Box Dimensions: Inch L-46.45 W- 25.6 H-10. CM L-118 W-65 H-27
Box weight: 97 lbs 43.3 kg
Pet Weight up to: 179 lbs 80 kg
Speed: 0.5- 7.5 mph (0.1 increments)
Computer to ground height: 18.1 inch 46 cm
Degree of angle: Setting 1. 5 degrees, Setting 2. 6.5 degrees, Setting 3. 7.5 degrees, Setting 4. 9 degrees